Having a wedding, family gathering or sports event in the area? We welcome your friends and relatives to our
Bed & Breakfast.
• Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time and slept like “babies”. The breakfast was great and the company, even better! We wish you the best and thanks again! …Patty and Luis
• Spending time here is always a pleasure. Gazing at the stars from the hot tub, and watching the fireflies is wonderful.
As always, a great weekend. …Jim and Lynda H.
• A delicious breakfast and wonderful company! Loved the homemade maple syrup!
…The Bennett family, Bragg Creek, Alberta
• Thank you Elaine and Doug for the gift of your hospitality, your smiles, your welcome.
Thank you for your generosity… Judith K.
• Good food, great hospitality, just an all around wonderful atmosphere to stay in. Great accommodations.
I can’t say enough about the place.
• It was wonderful to see you again. I love how you’ve coloured the trees for us, in vibrant reds, brilliant oranges and bold yellows. It must have taken you days! We only had one night this time but were able to spend time in the hot tub, go for a hike on the trails, and relax in the peaceful surroundings. Breakfast was spectacular, and the coffee was yummy!!
The hospitality is what makes us come back… Mike and Kelly
• Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. We really appreciate it! We very much enjoyed your delightful Bed and Breakfast. What a wonderful gazebo, swimming pool, waterfalls…Our room was so comfortable and cozy and we had a good nights sleep.The breakfast was so healthily, delicious, fresh and plentiful. Most of all, we appreciate your warmth and open hearts. We would highly recommend you to all people looking to relax in nature with all the modern comforts and we welcome all inquires. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! …Sanya and Winston, Toronto,Ontario.